Coronavirus & Your Safety
We take Covid 19 and the Coronavirus very seriously & trust and respect our medical providers.
1. Each unit is isolated from the others with heat pumps (AC) that do not circulate between apartments.
2. Bathrooms and living space are totally separate - with the exception of the extra bath in the entry hall which we have asked that guests refrain from using since we use that ourselves.
3. Hall and first floor stair are common but do not require touching anything but the entry door and your private apartment door.
4. Private balcony's allow outdoor interaction with town with complete social distancing.
Our Behavior & Cleaning:
1. We perform a thorough cleaning ourselves 3 hours after a guest departs, wearing gloves and masks. We do not allow check-in's the same day as prior guests depart.
2. We wear masks any time there are guests in the building, or expected guests within 24 hours including while we disinfect the apartment in the final clean.
3. We wash everything in hot water except the colored towels - which we wash in fragrance-free soaps, and circulate towels and bedding so that yours were not used AFTER cleaning within 72 hours. All pillow cases have hypoallergenic covers which are washed each time guests depart in hot ("Sani" setting) water.
4. All surfaces are sanitized with anti-bacterial cleaners (won't help the virus but will help anything else!) and detergents soaps that break down any virus. Again, we do this while wearing disposable gloves which we discard after use.
1. We insist that our guests and any visitors mask, keep distance, and use gloves in the common hall & stair unless otherwise directed by the owner when there are no other guests. In their private apartments guests and their daytime guests may follow their own guidelines and the nature of family/non family interactions. No one but the contracted 1 or 2 guests may stay overnight.
We adapt to new requirements and medical information based upon science, not politics.